Friday 11 June 2021

Covaxin 1st dose for Diksha on 2021-06-09



A part of a major cause of worry, a great responsibility as a father in these difficult times, done and dusted on Wednesday, 2021-06-09 at 12.28 pm. 
My Daughter Diksha got vaccinated with 1st dose of COVAXIN as desired by me from a very friendly private facility about 8 - 9 kms from my place, viz. Genesis Hospital, Rajdanga Main Road, Kasba, Kolkata. Had to pay ₹1410 as per the new pricing structure which became effective from today 2021-06-09. 
The lead for availability of 1st dose of COVAXIN was provided by a young and helpful lady friend Tapasi Bag Gupta late yesterday evening. I was introduced to the Director cum Managing Trustee of the hospital by her. By 9 pm yesterday itself, the Director of the hospital confirmed 12 noon today as the available vaccination slot for my daughter. 
I left home by scooter at 11.45 am. By 1.15 pm, my daughter and I were back home. 
The entire process was so unbelievably smooth. 
Thank you Tapasi. Thank you Ms Olivia Dunlop. 
And of course a biiiggg THANK YOU to PM Narendra Modi Sir for ensuring vaccination at such a fast pace to all citizens 🙏 
* Covaxin 1st Dose 
* My Daughter Diksha 

No comments:

Post a Comment