Tuesday 21 February 2017

Metro Dairy retailer, Rajesh ensuring Customer Delight for me

I (Deep Banerjee) got stuck up for work at College Street in Kolkata on 15/02/2017 and was craving for a mug of my favorite hot coffee after returning home.  Called up wifey at home and was told that there was no milk in stock in the fridge.

Rajesh Mahato, the friendly retailer of Metro Dairy in Jora Mandir, Beliaghata, Kolkata near my house normally closes shop at 7.45pm.

Nevertheless, I phoned Rajesh at 8.15pm and told him about my predicament. He insisted that he will hang on exclusively for me although he had just closed shop. My advice to him to proceed for any other work he might have at that hour fell on deaf ears.

The affable milk retailer handed over the bottle of milk to me flashing his ubiquitous warm smile the moment I parked outside his shop atleast a good 90 mins after his normal closing time.

I felt pampered. I was overjoyed.

That was Rajesh's way of ensuring Customer Delight for a friendly customer who is a regular at his shop since the past 3 years.

Friends, what's your message for Rajesh?
Atleast say a hello to him. That will make him feel happy.
I'd also request the top management of Metro Dairy to congratulate Rajesh for the good work he does every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment