Tuesday 26 May 2020

Made Roti for the first time ever on 2020-05-22












It was somewhat cloudy with occasional cold wind blowing outside around 10 am on 2020-05-22. The mood was building up for a drive to my favorite Azad Hind Dhaba in Uluberia on NH16 for Tandoori Roti with Chicken Bharta.
Suddenly, I could hear the grumble of low flying choppers flying over my house in Kolkata. I was thrilled that India's CEO Narendra Modiji had landed in my state to render assistance to Cyclone Amphan affected people.
Soon enough, I started getting paranoid imagining my own photo hanging from the wall with incense sticks burning in front because of the Chinese virus had any of the 'mahathugbandhan' members became the PM of India exactly a year ago in May 2019.
That made me dreaming of Modiji's advice on becoming #atmanirbharshil.
With the #lockdown in force, I couldn't have driven off.
Therefore, for the first time ever in my life, I got down to the action of making 'rotis' knowing well that my initiative could churn out something not fit for consumption.
with 50% atta and 50% maida.

No comments:

Post a Comment