Wednesday 9 January 2019

The fruits of Ma's passion in gardening and cooking has resurfaced (2019-01-09)


My Ma has bounced back after the terrible fall at home on 2018-06-18 which resulted in Hip Fracture and the subsequent life threatening complete Hip Replacement at Calcutta Medical Research Institute (CMRI) on Friday 2018-06-22. 

Almost 7 months later, the fruits of two of her greatest passions, viz. gardening & cooking have started resurfacing once again. 

I was with Ma on Wednesday, 2019-01-09 evening.
- Look at that beautiful pink rose which has bloomed under her loving care once again.
- Three peas paranthas along with a plateful of mixed vegetables were churned out for me in 10 mins flat. However, she didn't allow me to click photos of those and the tasty piece of 'ruhi' fresh water fish (macher jhol) 
Friends, I can't thank you'll enough for keeping my mom in your prayers during those terrible days in June 2018 and wishing her fast recovery.
I am truly blessed. 



* Visiting Ma on 2019-01-09

No comments:

Post a Comment