Friday 12 October 2018

GTG Pats76 - Nayan Ghosh, me @ Bedouin, Gol Park, Vivekananda Park on 2018-10-11


My classmate Nayan Kumar Ghosh from St Patrick's School Asansol had to fly in to Kolkata from RAK for exigencies in the household.
Before flying back on 12th morning, he managed to catch up with me for about 3 hrs on 2018-10-11 evening for a lively 'adda' and soak in the pre-Puja madness at the happening Gariahat crossing.
One Fish Tikka Roll each from Bedouin Gariahat and thereafter tea in a baked clay 'bhaar' for him and a chhota Pepsi for myself from Golpark and more 'adda' thereafter made it an evening worth remembering.

Shampa Ghosh, your hubby lapped up the Durga Puja 2018 flavor in Kolkata within 3 hrs flat! He even intended to carry back a few rolls to RAK. I dissuaded him from going ahead with that plan considering the maddening heat in India ☹️

No comments:

Post a Comment