Monday 13 August 2018

Give me evidence of Modiji saying that Rs.15 lakhs will be credited to every Indian citizen's bank account



Could someone please send me a link of the video of Narendra Modi saying, 'I'll give Rs.15 lakhs into your bank account?'
If not the video, any newspaper report will also do (however, not reports from a propaganda site).

If someone can send this link, I'll start campaigning for #PappuGandhi and/ or our Know It All #SymbolOfIntegrity in Bangla or even any of the remaining crooks aspiring to become the PM of India in 2019.

I am sure that this is one of the most repeated lies by all the con-men/ con-women/ appeasement politics beneficiary combine.

Even NaMo must be wondering if he did commit himself to this nonsense! 😂

Come on fiberals, sickulars' & the free lunch seekers, this is your last chance!
Last chance ... to get a supporter for life.

P.S: The same thought has already been reiterated by another lady friend of mine.

Also posted query on my own Facebook wall on 30th July 2018 at 9.29 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment